Q. What are your hours of operation?
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Closed on All Major Holidays: Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day
Q. What is your return policy?
- We guarantee all orders to be the exact wheel you ordered in the condition stated
- If we have shipped something different than what you ordered, we will cover all shipping costs and issue an exchange or full refund once we have received the wheel back
- All refunds/exchanges must be done within 30 calendar days
- Shipping and handling is not refundable unless we have shipped a damaged wheel or incorrect wheel
- We do not pay for return shipping, unless we have shipped a damaged wheel or incorrect wheel
- All refunds/exchanges must be received back un-used and undamaged with a copy of your invoice
- Cancellations must be done on the same day ordered, before it is shipped
- We cannot guarantee wheels that have been damaged by installation, or after they have been mounted
- All wheels returned must be packed in the same way that they were originally shipped to prevent any damage
- The only way we guarantee any order is if it is shipped insured and signature required
- Customer MUST provide a tracking number for all returned items
Q. Where are you located?
Hubcap Heaven and Wheels is located just outside of downtown Nashville, next to the Purity Dairy on the corner of Elm Hill Pike and Murfreesboro Road.
396 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37210
Q. Where do you get your wheels and wheel covers?
Hubcap Heaven has many warehouses throughout the country to find parts for you. If there is a wheel or wheel cover you need that we are not showing to have, please feel free to give us a call and we can locate the part for you.
Q. How do you ship?
We use UPS ground as our preferred shipping method. When we ship your order, you will be provided with a UPS tracking number.
Q. How do I know what size wheel or wheel cover I need?
The size of the wheel will be stamped or cast on the inside of the wheel. For ease of identification, it is also available on the sidewall of the tire. It will be the number to the right of the "R". Example: P225/50R17, the 17 represents the wheel size.